Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ssk1

NBA.com website is a deliberate scandal.

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to cancel my NBA league pass after the free trial and it is deliberately not possible. 
I’ve climbed through the maze a dozen times, finally FINALLY get to the cancelation link and it either says “ Oops, you can’t make every shot Try Again Later”. Like they are deliberately clowning you, or it just says “your transaction cannot be completed at this time” 

and this after what was seriously 20. minuets of just trying to find a way to account and payment management . (IOS device) two different times I tried. Yesterday afternoon and this morning. 

This sort of deliberate deceptive billing gives internet commerce a bad name and makes you look bad, people (myself included) will talk about this as a ROKU scam . Your streaming services are certainly not necessary with all that is available, I think honesty and clarity might be a wise way to distinguish your platform .

i know I’ll be canceling ROKU if this is not settled. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NBA.com website is a deliberate scandal.

Jump to solution

Hi @patsfank,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand your frustration about a subscription that is charging you twice and not being able to cancel the subscription, and we appreciate you reaching out to us about this. To be better assisted, kindly contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to be directed to their contact information. You may also reach out directly to NBA for more assistance.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist, and we'll be glad to attend to you.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @Ssk1,

A heartfelt welcome from the Roku Community! 

We're glad you reached out about this; we must fix it for you.

Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them by phone or live chat at Roku Support and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
patsfank

Jump to solution

100% agree, it's impossible to cancel and I keep receiving same message as you....I'm beyond pissed, I've been charged twice now and CANNOT cancel!

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @patsfank,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand your frustration about a subscription that is charging you twice and not being able to cancel the subscription, and we appreciate you reaching out to us about this. To be better assisted, kindly contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions to be directed to their contact information. You may also reach out directly to NBA for more assistance.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist, and we'll be glad to attend to you.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos