Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bashfoo
Level 7

NBA TV Content Not Available - The Video Playback URL is not currently available.

Jump to solution

NBA season 2021-22. 

This appears to be a problem with Roku as my NBA TV launches these games from the laptop and mobile devices. I've done the standard fixes. 

1. Rebooted

2. Updated the NBA TV App

3. Removed the NBA TV App and rebooted

4. Signed out of NBA TV league pass, signed back in. 

Some of the League Pass games launch, but not others. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NBA TV Content Not Available - The Video Playback URL is not currently available.

Jump to solution

@bashfoo

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact NBA TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NBA TV support here: https://support.watch.nba.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NBA TV Content Not Available - The Video Playback URL is not currently available.

Jump to solution

@bashfoo

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact NBA TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NBA TV support here: https://support.watch.nba.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
findiesel
Level 7

Jump to solution

NBA support is actually worst that roku support, they'll probably get back next year. My app starts playing a broadcast that I didn't select. This issue is only on the roku. The NBA app works fine on my other devices.

0 Kudos
ACT
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey Danny from Roku, why don’t try yourself and report directly to NBA creators instead us user of your **bleep** device!😡

0 Kudos