Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
draw505

My Hisense Roku tv wont turn on

i am experiencing the exact same issue with my roku tv as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Hisense Roku tv wont turn on

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @draw505!

Thanks for raising your concern with us. Worry no more, as we would be more than happy to find you the best resolution possible. 

We'd like to know more about your concern so we can provide you with an accurate resolution. Does it randomly turn off by itself, or does the issue occur whenever you turn off your TV and turn it back on? Can you observe a red light flashing whenever you turn on or off your TV? Additionally, how long have you been experiencing this issue, and what troubleshooting steps have you taken to try and resolve this? 

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to help you out with this. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
countrylizzard
Channel Surfer

Had the same problem with mine. Only had it for 4 yrs. I did everything, reset it etc. I guess it only lasts 4 years 

0 Kudos
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @countrylizzard ,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that your Hisense Roku TV is not turning on, but we are here for assistance.

To further investigate the issue, kindly provide us with some specific details:

• Did you see any indication of light coming from the power button of the TV?
  • Did you hear any sound coming from the TV?
  • Would you mind letting us know if the issue is resolved by using a different power outlet?

We also recommend contacting Hisense Customer Service for further assistance in assessing any potential hardware issues with your TV.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
countrylizzard
Channel Surfer

I just ended up buying a new tv. Cuz it turned off and never came back on. I didnt know it only lasted 4 yrs. 

0 Kudos