Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valval12821
Reel Rookie

My Babysitters a Vampire was removed

My Babysitters a Vampire is my absolute FAVORITE show but NO WHERE else on the internet can it be viewed or bought, will it ever be readded? PLEASEE

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Babysitters a Vampire was removed

Hi @valval12821,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for getting in touch here and we see that this show is available on the Roku Channel platform. Try this: Watch My Babysitter's a Vampire (2010) Online for Free.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

is there anywhere we can watch the show? the movie is still on roku but the show (which was there like a month ago) isn’t on there anymore. is it because I don’t live in canada? please help

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @helpppppppp!

Thank you for reaching out regarding your inquiries. We'd be more than happy to assist you further with this.

Firstly, may we know where are you currently located? As we checked, the movie My Babysitter's a Vampire is still available on The Roku Channel. 

We'll wait for your confirmation!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
valval12821
Reel Rookie

I appreciate it, but only the movie seems available not the two seasons on the show

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for the clarifications, @valval12821.

Roku strives to create an amazing entertainment experience for our customers by offering access to thousands of streaming channels. In this case, it may be possible that it is no longer offered on The Roku Channel. 

For further information about Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku streaming device? kindly check out our Support article. 

Let us know if you have further queries; we'd be glad to assist you further. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos