Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Movieland TV App Watch List missing

Wow and I thought I was the only one... and I can't find it either 

0 Kudos
moongirl

I have this same problem, and what's worse is, when I go back to a movie that I added to my "save list", it's no longer saved. In other words, when I click "save", then exit, then go back to that movie, it once again gives me the option to add it to my save list. So not only is there no way to access this "save list", it's not even really saving the movies at all. 😞

0 Kudos
Jacky0

We see how to add to list but can’t find the list after we add things. How do you find the list?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Jacky0 

If I "Add to Save List" while inside the Movieland.tv channel/app, it does not appear anywhere. (this has been this way for quite some time with this channel/app).

If you find a movie you like from within the Movieland.tv app, go to the Roku Search and type it in.  Then choose the "Add to Save List". 

You will now find this movie under your Save List in the "What to Watch" section on your Home Screen. ((it will then show Movieland.tv as an option to watch it).  If the What to Watch section is not visible on the Home Screen menu, go to Settings/Home Screen/What to Watch/[Show] in order to enable it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102