Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blue75

Moved to New state not playing correct local channels on directv stream

We have a smart TV in our living room and it plays the local news channels. The TV in bedroom is streaming with roku and I changed the zip code but nothing happened. I called directv streaming they say its in the roku device. I have removed the directv streaming off the menu an reloaded and still no change.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Moved to New state not playing correct local channels on directv stream

Hello! @Blue75,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We are happy to assist you with your local channels. We will get your issue resolved positively.

• If local channels do not match the region where you are currently located, verify your internet connection location through whatismyip.com to ensure you are getting the correct location.
  • If the location is incorrect, this is likely an ISP (internet service provider) issue, and they will need to contact their ISP for further assistance.

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be more than happy to continue assisting you further.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos