Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DelanitheFirst
Binge Watcher

Mistaken episode order on bewitched!

Jump to solution

I'm not sure this is the place to post this, but they have switched two episodes of Bewitched between two seasons! Season one episode 15 is the one that should be in season two episode 15, and vice versa!! I'm not sure how we would contact the area responsible for fixing this! Season two episode 15 is supposed to be a flashback to season one episode 15. But in season two it is the original, and if you want to watch the season two version you have to go back and watch season one episode 15! Nitpicky I know, but I thought it was kind of funny😂

Actually spent a bunch of time trying to figure out what was going on when Samantha turns up to be not pregnant out of nowhere in the season two episode!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Mistaken episode order on bewitched!

Jump to solution

@DelanitheFirst ,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We believe this issue has been resolved. We will close this discussion now and this post will be marked as solved.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM. 

We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this. Happy Streaming!

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DelanitheFirst,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Can you please provide the following information below?

• May we know where you are seeing this movie or show? (The Roku Channel, Hulu, Peacock, Max, etc.)
  • Could you send us a photo?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                    John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DelanitheFirst
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It's on the ROKU channel😁

The season one version here belongs in season two, and the season two version belongs in season one!

IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1746.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DelanitheFirst,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                            John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DelanitheFirst
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION!

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@DelanitheFirst ,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We believe this issue has been resolved. We will close this discussion now and this post will be marked as solved.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM. 

We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this. Happy Streaming!

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos