Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RitaC8385
Channel Surfer

Midsomer Murders continuing?

I started watching Midsomer Murders a couple of days ago. Today it wasn't available.

Has it left the Roku Channel?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Midsomer Murders continuing?

@RitaC8385 

Midsomer Murders is all over the Roku platform.  On-demand episodes are available via the following free channels/apps. (Roku Channel, Filmrise British, Pluto, Tubi, and Freevee).

On the Roku Channel Live TV, Midsomer Murders is still on channel 522, and on PlutoTV, channel 655.

For the On Demand content on the above channels/app Seasons 1-21 are free.

----

You can find all the above info by using the Search feature from the Home Screen Menu on the left.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RitaC8385
Channel Surfer

Thank you. I don't know why it didn't want to play.  I'll try again.

AvsGunnar

@RitaC8385 

If you still have issues with the Roku Channel, try in the following order...

1. Uninstalling the Roku Channel (highlight and then press *button, and then Remove Channel)

2. Restart the Roku device (Settings/System/System Restart or Settings/System/Power/System Restart)

3. Reinstall the Roku Channel

---

Just need to remember to Restart the Roku device/RokuTV between any Uninstall and Reinstall of any channel/app to ensure you are installing the latest updated channel/app.

0 Kudos
cowgirlsrule
Reel Rookie

Almost every episode of Midsomer Murders I try to watch comes up either No Provider or simply doesn't load. I've been watching this show with Roku for years and suddenly, No Provider?

0 Kudos
cowgirlsrule
Reel Rookie

Midsomer Murders continuing?

And while we're communicating, can anyone explain why ROKU has absolutely no customer service of help at all besides this community? Seems odd a company can remain in business when they offer nothing to customers in the way of assistance. Thanks again.

cowgirlsrule
Reel Rookie

Personally? I open ROKU, Midsomer Murders, scroll up/down but only a few are available. I see No Providers Found or if it says Loading and I press play it does nothing. Blinks then shows same screen with the episode but will not play. If I go to Saved List, same thing.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@cowgirlsrule 

Have you tried the Remove, Restart, Reinstall method mentioned above?

Also, Midsomer Murders is available on a variety of free channels/apps like Filmrise and Pluto.

If the Roku Channel continues to give you issues, perform a Search for Midsomer Murders and try one of the free alternative channels also streaming the content.

As for the Roku Channel, you can also watch Midsomer Murders on their LiveTV on channel 522.