Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micdounei

Mgm+ not working when subscribed

Hi, I subscribed to mgm+ thru Roku a month ago and it worked fine. For some reason it did not auto renew so I subscribed again with same card on file and it took my payment. Now when I launch app it shows I'm signed in but I need to subscribe. Mgm+ told me it's Roku fault ... It does this on all devices and phones computer etc. It's like Roku took my money but never give it to mgm 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Mgm+ not working when subscribed

Hi @micdounei,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

Regarding this matter, it will be effective for you to contact our Account-Billing team directly, as they are the best ones who can further assist you.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

You can also view and check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos