Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sherlayn22

Mentalist Season 4 episodes missing

I have been watching the Mentalist and got to season 4, episode 4. Then suddenly the next episode that plays is season 1 episode 1. I went back to check that I didn’t accidentally hit something and all of season 4 is gone except for the last two. Even the ones I previously watched are now gone??

9 REPLIES 9
sarah_j_b

Re: Mentalist Season 4 episodes missing

Yes! I had the same, unfortunate realization tonight. I only see 3 episodes from Season 4. This needs to be fixed ASAP! 

R_and_D190

Yes same here. I was just short of midway through season 4, I even watched a couple episodes yesterday, then today poof, all but the last 3 of the season gone.

ROKU you need to respond and fix this.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for flagging this to us.

We appreciate your efforts in informing us about the missing episodes of The Mentalist series on The Roku Channel. Assuredly, this information and concern will be forwarded to the appropriate Roku team for review and investigation. 

Once we hear back from them, an update will be provided in this thread.

If there's anything we can do to assist further, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sld_92

Episodes missing in season 3. I was watching an episode and it completely restarted to the beginning of the series. When I went back to the episode I was watching, it and others were gone.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @sld_92,

We're thrilled to have you with us from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your feedback. We're pleased to assist.

We'll forward your comments to the appropriate Roku team for review.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Mentalist ALL episodes missing

We have been watching the Mentalist this month (January 2024). We were on Season 2 and knew that we had 7 seasons to watch. Now, today (2/1/24) ALL of the seasons -every single episode - has disappeared! Why was the show removed?!??

0 Kudos

Same here - was into Season 4 and it just was gone - no warning like being on the "Leaving soon" list.  Only place I found that has the Mentalist is Max, which I don't have subscription for.  Really got into the show and hope they bring back soon.

0 Kudos
Merlin1953

Same here and I can not find any wat to contact ROKU to express my displeasure.  Does anyone know how to send or call ROKU

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello, @Merlin1953.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We acknowledge your concerns and sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused you. Please be aware that content removal policies vary depending on the specific content provider.

We'll handle this input and make sure the appropriate staff is made aware of it.

I appreciate your understanding.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos