Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jse1

Max app issue verticals green lines show up after starting a show/movie

I keep getting thin green lines shortly after started a show or movie on the max app on my Roku stick. This does not happen when using max on other devices so I know it’s related to the Roku stick. I have done all the troubleshooting action items and nothing works. 
Any ideas how to fix this issue with my Roku stick?

thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Max app issue verticals green lines show up after starting a show/movie

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Jse1!

Thanks for raising your playback issues with us. Worry no more, as we are eager to find you the best resolution possible.

May we first know if this happens on the Max app only? What specific troubleshooting methods have you taken to try and resolve the issue you have been experiencing? Have you tried to remove the app, perform a system reboot, and then reinstall the app? We need to make sure that this troubleshooting method has been done precisely to work.

In addition, have you tried to highlight the Max app on your Roku streaming device and press the star * button on your remote to update the app? If not, we highly recommend it. 

Let us know what you find out, and we'd be more than happy to continue assisting you with this. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos