Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeteK01
Channel Surfer

Manage channels option missing from Channel Options menu Roku 4k streaming stick

I'm trying to add/delete channels from "Favorites" using the Live TV Guide.  (I have Roku +Live).  When I press the * the channel options menu display but the "Manage Channels" option is missing.  Is there another method to use? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Manage channels option missing from Channel Options menu Roku 4k streaming stick

Hello! @PeteK01,

Thanks for the post,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

If you cannot find the channel you are looking for, try filtering the channel guide to display all channels. If you still do not see the channel, it was likely hidden by someone. Use the steps below to find and unhide it.

1. Open the Channel options menu
  2. Select Manage channels
  3. Select Manage channel lineup
  4. Move up or down the list and find the channel you are looking for. If there is a checkmark in the box, the channel is hidden.
  5. Press OK to uncheck the box

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PeteK01
Channel Surfer

Re: Manage channels option missing from Channel Options menu Roku 4k streaming stick

Did you not read my post?  I am not missing channels.  I am missing the "Manage Channels" option whne I press *...

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@PeteK01,

Thanks for the post,

We're just making sure that the manage channel option is not hidden.

A system restart is the least invasive reset method. 

1. Press the Home  on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

In either case, your Roku device will complete a system restart and hopefully return to normal operation after a moment. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos