Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mart1058
Reel Rookie

Malcolm In The Middle dissapeared

Jump to solution

I was in the middle of watching Malcolm in the Middle on the evening of June 30th. The episode was over, and then when the next one tried to come on, it said cannot locate the show. I cannot now find it anywhere. Bring back Malcolm, so I can continue the show! That’s pretty cheesy taking it off when someone is in the process of watching it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Malcolm In The Middle dissapeared

Jump to solution

New month, contract changes. Use the "Suggest A Feature" part of this form to ask if they could add some form of warning. Either "Available through xx/xx/xx" or "Leaving xx/xx/xx" to the program's main page. May not help much if you never see that and just go through Continue Watching.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Malcolm In The Middle dissapeared

Jump to solution

New month, contract changes. Use the "Suggest A Feature" part of this form to ask if they could add some form of warning. Either "Available through xx/xx/xx" or "Leaving xx/xx/xx" to the program's main page. May not help much if you never see that and just go through Continue Watching.

0 Kudos