Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ton2
Reel Rookie

MTV says channel isnt in my subscription

When I go to MTV and I have to activate with the code I can go to the MTV activate.com enter the code then it takes me to suddenlink which is my cable company and they approve it. Then when it goes back to MTV they say OH NO this channel isnt in your channel subscription.  So I don't get to watch it. Someone please help me because I can't watch none of my favorite shows and I've already missed one season of all my shows and now they are all coming back on plus some new ones.  Please help me

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Alfredo-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: MTV says channel isnt in my subscription

Hey @Ton2, thanks for reaching out.

We see you're having an issue with logging in to MTV through your Roku device. Let's help you get back into streaming. 

In order for you to log in to MTV through Roku, your TV provider subscription must include the channel to be able to sign in.

If you're still unable to access your content after logging in, I would suggest reaching out to MTV customer support. https://viacom.helpshift.com/hc/en/18-mtv/

We hope this helps. Reach out if you have any more questions!

0 Kudos