Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rm57

MTV live streaming not working on Roku Express

I have 2 Roku 3930X Express streamers.  MTV live streaming does not work on either one.  It does however work on my 3600X Roku Stick and it also works on my Roku TV.

I uninstalled and reinstalled MTV app on both Express streamers.  Still does not stream live feed for either MTV live or MTV2 live.  ERROR: "Sorry, this video is not available."

MTV Version 3.34 build 264

3930X Roku Express

(#1) X00400P2Y6M2 (#2) X00400RGDAMS 

SW: 12.0.0 BUILD 4184-AE

DEVICE ID (#1) S0082032YM6M2 (#2) S008203GDAMS

TRACKER issue ID M2-279-040

Could you please look into this issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MTV live streaming not working on Roku Express

Hi @rm57,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for contacting us regarding your playback issue with MTV Live. No worries; we're here to find you the best resolution possible.

Please be advised that when removing the channel, please make sure that you are restarting your Roku device before adding the channel back again.
If you are still unable to resolve this, we recommend contacting the customer support of the affected channel directly regarding the issue you are running into. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

Please keep us posted on what you find out!

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos