Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kasit

Re: MSNBC no longer live streaming.

Peacock has the primetime shows but delayed one day. I'm watching last night's Chris Hayes now. It also has a live feed with some decent news coverage and your local NBC station.

0 Kudos
Rich0826
Channel Surfer

Actually, I did get a response.. 

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to MSNBC Customer Care and letting us know about the issues you are experiencing on Roku.

We appreciate you taking the time to report this issue to our team. We have escalated the case to a specialized team that will launch an investigation. We will resolve any problems we find as soon as possible and will contact you when the issue is either corrected or a solution is found.

Thank you for your patience and please don't hesitate to reach out again with any additional questions or comments.

Sincerely,
April
MSNBC Customer Care
contact.nbcnews@nbcuni.com

Clef
Reel Rookie

Re: MSNBC no longer live streaming

Thanks, john70. Good as a temp workaround, though quite cumbersome. Hope Roku and NBC quit blaming each other for the problem and get it fixed ASAP. 

0 Kudos
rblumbe

I have tried removing and reinstalling NBC as well as restarting Roku and that does not solve the issue.  Other channels on the NBC platform works, but not MSNBC

It seems to me that it is a system wide issue

0 Kudos
Rich0826
Channel Surfer

Mine is fixed.. 

0 Kudos
deepseer
Binge Watcher

Well, that sucks. We were happy to see when CNN started live broadcasting on MAX. Too bad NBC Universal isn't as smart as NAX / Warner Bros Discovery, in that NBC Universal should be offering LIVE broadcasting of ALL MSNBC programming on the Peacock Ap.  Since our household basically only uses Sling for watching CNN and MSNBC, it would be great if we could drop Sling altogether. Maybe NBCUniversal will finally get around to waking up and follow the lead of MAX / Warner Bros Discovery.

0 Kudos
Rich0826
Channel Surfer

Correction, no longer works.. 

0 Kudos
John70
Reel Rookie

still not working

0 Kudos
underpsi

This method worked for me. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Alex2MDI

Thanks to John70 for giving us a solution that actually works.  I got the same balderdash response from NBC several days ago (I'm writing on 10/17) but the problem has not been fixed.

0 Kudos