Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susanwinky

MLB.TV app in Audio mode regularly exits the app

I’m using a Roku box on a Samsung TV. When a game is blacked out, I listen to the radio feed. After some period of time, the app goes into screen saver mode. No problem as the audio continues. But after even more time, I am kicked out of the app altogether. 1. Is there a way to prevent the screen saver when I’m listening to the audio feed on the MLB.TV app? I’m hoping that will prevent the app from exiting.  2. If there isn’t a way to prevent the screen saver, what is the cause of the app exiting unexpectedly? Are there any logs that can be examined?

I have tried the following to troubleshoot:

1. Use the system settings to restart the Roku

2. Unplug the Roku, wait 10+ seconds, plug it back in

3. When it goes into screen saver mode, click something on the remote to get it out of screen saver mode and back to the MLB.TV app. 

2 REPLIES 2
susanwinky

Re: MLB.TV app in Audio mode regularly exits the app

I am the OP. I have also deleted and reinstalled the MLB.TV app and my internet connection is excellent. I only have this issue with the MLB.TV app. And only when listening to the audio (radio) feed. 

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: MLB.TV app in Audio mode regularly exits the app

I just tried this out last night and had the same results.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos