Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carol15
Reel Rookie

MGM+ roku, The Winter King is missing episode 1 of season 1. No other problems to report.

MGM+ on roku missing Season 1  Episode 1. No other problems.

6 REPLIES 6
Bobo1497
Channel Surfer

Re: MGM+ roku, The Winter King is missing episode 1 of season 1. No other problems to report.

Can you give some details about the app version and the device OS version?
It is available on my side

0 Kudos
marshjune

Re: MGM+ roku, The Winter King is missing episode 1 of season 1. No other problems to report.

I also have it missing on desktop browser and Roku Ultra and Roku TV

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @marshjune @Carol15,

Welcome, and thanks for reaching us here in the Roku Community!

We would recommend getting help from the channel support team for further assistance with this content issue. Most of the channels on Roku are managed directly by the provider themselves. 

You can contact them here: Contact

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mzirkle

Roku directs you to MGM+, MGM+ directs you back to Roku. Both say the other is responsible for managing the content. Super frustrating. 

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem. I decided to cancel MGM+. It is not worth the hassle. I will not subscribe to channels through Roku in the future. 

Carol15
Reel Rookie

Following up on my concern, the problem was corrected but then came back. My solution was to cancel subscription to MGM+Roku and subscribe to MGM+ through a different carrier. Problem solved. Carol15

0 Kudos