Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odellgreen
Level 7

Lynda to LinkedIn Learning

Jump to solution

Roku did have the app for Lynda.com on the platform, and a number of my coworkers and associates were using it to keep abreast of the rapid changes in the IT community. Lynda was acquired by LinkedIn learning. The Lynda content now lives on LinkedIn servers. Will there be a LinkedIn learning app on the Roku platform? It is available on both app store (A) as well as the Play Store. Why not Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Lynda to LinkedIn Learning

Jump to solution

Roku does not create channels for other providers. They simply offer a platform for others to do so. You would have to ask LinkedIn if they are going to support a channel on Roku devices. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Lynda to LinkedIn Learning

Jump to solution

Roku does not create channels for other providers. They simply offer a platform for others to do so. You would have to ask LinkedIn if they are going to support a channel on Roku devices. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.