Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davcer29
Channel Surfer

Lost all my antenna channels

Lost all my antenna channels.  Have spent hours re-starting, factory reset, etc.  Nothing.

Can't get any help.  Customer Service.   Where ?

Buy a TV with a good reputation that has actual customer service.

0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Ahzhemn

I'll NEVER get another one, too much trouble with updates

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @davcer29 and @Ahzhemn,

A warm welcome, and thank you for reaching us here at the Roku Community!

We sincerely regret hearing that you're having issues with antenna channels on Roku. We're glad to assist. Kindly try to perform a system restart on your Roku device to properly reboot your device's system by going to Settings > System > Power (if this is not an option, kindly skip the step). After doing so, please try to re-scan the local channels. You can refer to this support article here for more information on scanning local channels.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the following details:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • What version or build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button.)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information, we can pass it along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TimothyJT1656
Reel Rookie

I'm having trouble too and I tried everything under the sun to fix it. Here's my info: 

TV Model: 100012590 onn

Serial Number: YK00S7087707

Device ID: LC503087707

Software: 12.0.0 build 4182-AN

Version: Unknown 

Tracker: 07-330-385 

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Steven59_

When you’re having trouble getting your antenna channels back on your television 

here’s what to do. First you hide your streaming channels then you’ll need to do a

system restart and then unhide the streaming channels this is what I had to do and it worked on all my TV’s.

0 Kudos
davcer29
Channel Surfer

Hello Janadee,
Thank you for your response.  I re-started several times.  Did Factory re-set.  Tried a different antenna ...
Wasted a couple of frustrating hours.
Lost all my antenna channels.  Turned off streaming channels and, now, I get ONLY antenna channels on the "tile" but still only streaming on the left side menu.  Odd.
TV: 40" TCL Roku TV  40S305
serial #: YK0079083885
device ID:  AV4007083885

Couldn't figure out the Tracking ID.
This whole thing has been a pain in the ass.
David
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Lost all my antenna channels

Hi @davcer29 @TimothyJT1656

We appreciate you providing us with the information needed and for trying to troubleshoot your TCL, ONN Roku TV. We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured that we have already forwarded your concern along with your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation and to fix the issue as soon as we can. Once more information is available, we will make sure to update this thread.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated by us. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with, and we'd be more than willing to continue helping you anytime as we are committed to finding a solution to your concerns.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rabidrat911
Reel Rookie

I too, have lost all of my ota channels.

58" Onn Roku TV

Model 100005844

Hardware ID 7820X

Serial Number YN002V827717

Software Version 12.5.0 build 4172-AT

Device ID 0S5962827177

Issue ID 77-411-159

GC Version 10.1.517

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rabidrat911,

We appreciate you providing these details to the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem of losing your OTA channels on your Roku TV. Have you tried restarting the system and rescanning channels on your Roku TV? Please refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by @RokuJanadeeK above.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be happy to further assist you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rabidrat911
Reel Rookie

I have done all suggested, except for doing a factory reset.

0 Kudos