Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandprince1
Level 7

Leapfrog movies not loading anymore

Leap frog movies use to load now they do not the Chanel just says retrieving then it revert back to the previous page.  How can I fix this error or are the leapfrog series no longer available 

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Leapfrog movies not loading anymore

@Sandprince1

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
SFamily2021
Level 7

I have unplugged my tv, reset to factory settings, reset the WIFI, changed the WIFI, deleted the app, added the app... I cannot get this show to load on Roku channel. None of the LeapFrog episodes work. Everything else is playing fine, just not this show. Please advise! 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @SFamily2021,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know all that you've done.

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. How long has the issue been occurring? What Roku model device are you using? 

Note: When removing a channel, please make sure to restart your Roku device before adding the channel back again, specifically in that order.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Cdhailem
Level 7

I’m just don’t understand why you guys would get rid of the free educational show and then require payment for the exact same show. My kids really loved/ learned from leapfrog. Please do not do this to children trying to learn. It’s just not fair. 

0 Kudos
SFamily2021
Level 7

The issue has been occurring for the past few days, I have never used this Roku Channel app before and read that Leap Frog was on it. So I went to the Family section, found the characters, clicked on it and then the problems ensued. They just do not load. They sit at 13%. As I said, everything else works. Other shows and characters work.

I made sure to restart my Roku TV before adding the app back again after removing it.

I am seeing on this thread that the show has possibly been removed entirely. Can you confirm this either way? I really hope not, as my children LOVE Leap Frog.

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you watching this content on? What specific title do you see this issue occur? Can you provide the tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

The family and channel does not play leapfrog

Could the Roku people pls respond. I have been trying for the past month tried to load the leapfrog channel but all of the leapfrog do not lose. It goes up to 13% and then stops. Goes all back. I have tried removing app and then reloading Roku then reinstall the app but NOTHING. Many people experiencing this issue but Roku does NOTHING about. We have fallowed all the instructions ROKU.  Pissed off customer. All the updates you guys have done ONLY make things worse. Get this issue resolved please.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: The family and channel does not play leapfrog

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos