Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ndbm10

Launch failed for Netflix

I have tried what other posts had said about the home button x5 and the other buttons, it restarted and didn’t work. I manually restarted my Roku tv, still didn’t work. I removed all the other apps that we don’t really use, still says we don’t have enough space for Netflix. 

image.jpg

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Launch failed for Netflix

Hi @ndbm10,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having a problem with your Roku TV. Help is here. Please try to factory reset the Roku TV by:

1. Pressing the Home button on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced System Settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. If you have a Roku TV, select Factory reset everything. Otherwise, move on to the next step.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Note: Please make sure to add Netflix when you set it up again.

Please let us know how it goes.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Launch failed for Netflix

@ndbm10 wrote:

I manually restarted my Roku tv, still didn’t work.

Note that if you have Fast TV Start enabled (Settings > System > Power > Fast TV Start) turning your TV off/on just puts you in/out of a standby mode and does not give you a complete restart.

Before trying the much more drastic Factory reset, which will require you to completely reset up your TV as though it were new out of the box, try a reset via:

Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart now

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos