Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alex2020
Reel Rookie

Late Night Wicked Black Screen of Death

Discovered a new app last night on Roku. It is developed by Storhaus. Can't seem to find any information on the developer. They don't have a website. Anyway, I punched in my details and paid the $14.99 for the monthly sub. Then, all I got was a black screen. The app already had 15 reviews (aggregate score of 3.5/5) so I am assuming the people who subbed to it in the past are relatively satisfied with it. Any explanation for the issue? I tried reinstalling Late Night Wicked and updating my Roku TV but to no avail.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Late Night Wicked Black Screen of Death

Honestly, I don’t think I’d trust anything with only 15 user reviews on just about any site. It’s just too easy to get your friends, family, employees, sock puppets… to leave that many reviews. Now it has 318 reviews and is down to 2.6 stars.

You can follow their privacy policy link to their site, which also has links to another site.  Possibly someone at one of those can help.

alex2020
Reel Rookie

Re: Late Night Wicked Black Screen of Death

I'll do that, thank you.

0 Kudos