Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rohlin89
Reel Rookie

JME - schedule not available

Anyone else having issues with the schedule portion of the JME app?

It is working fine on my Apple TV but my Roku shows “Off-air”

I can still access and watch the stream from the home page but my schedule is blank.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
bg243

Re: JME - schedule not available

I'm experiencing the same problem when using JME on our Samsung or LG TVs with Roku streaming sticks. Actually, the JME schedule works intermittently. Seems to depend on the time of day. Usually works ok early in the day. Stops working some time in the afternoon into the evening. Have tried an older Roku Streaming Stick+ and a new Roku Streaming Stick 4K with same result. Problem does *not* occur if I use an iPad, or an older Sony Bravia smart TV, or an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K. 

Having said all that, the JME help page titled "HOW TO WATCH JME?" does not actually state that they officially support Roku yet:

"To subscribe to Jme, here are the subscription options:

1) Jme website
  2) Download the Jme app for iPhone, iPad, Android devices
  3) Add channel on Amazon Fire TV."

They mention that smart TV Roku support is "(coming soon)". Hopefully that would also include Roku streaming sticks.

So, maybe JME app sort of works properly on Roku platforms but is not ready for prime time yet. Dunno.

Rohlin89
Reel Rookie

Yes you are correct.

Got this from Jme:

“Unfortunately, Roku is not yet a supported device.

Jme is currently available on the following devices:

• iPhone/iPad
  • AppleTV
  • Android
  • Amazon FireTV
  • GoogleTV
  • PC/Laptop via website

Roku and Samsung TV will be added soon!

We anticipate introducing our Jme app for ROKU and/or Samsung TV as soon as possible and we thank you for your patience and understanding.”

So I guess the Roku one is a beta.

Hopefully the update comes out soon with the final version.

Ddtt

The Jme site now lists at least Roku Express now as a supported device, but I have a Roku Ultra, which works aside from the program schedule. Hope they fix it for the Roku Ultra soon.

0 Kudos