Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issue with Peacock & My Stuff

Hi @tljacku1,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble with playing content on the Peacock TV. We would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues.

Can you please verify what was the error message when attempted to stream the channel?

We recommend performing the below steps and see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device
  2. Power cycle the Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to the power
  3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

If the issue persists, please refer to the support article here for additional troubleshooting steps: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tljacku1
Channel Surfer

I’m not having a problem viewing peacock. My problem is when I go to “my stuff”, most of my shows are not there. There is no message. I have tried all of the suggested fixes and they are not working. The shows are still not there. I have opened the peacock app on my iPad and iPhone and “my stuff” is all there. The complete list. I have 2 Roku devices and they both are having the same issue with “my stuff” in the peacock app. I don’t know what else to try. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tljacku1,

Thanks for the note.

If you encounter an issue within a channel that isn't occurring in every other channel on your device, you'll want to contact the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Each channel on the Roku platform is built and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Peacock support here: www.peacocktv.com/help

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RobRoy
Roku Guru

No... I finally just added them manually. However they are scrambled...

Rob  

"Life is tough It's even tougher if your stupid" John Wayne
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RobRoy,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to assist you with your Roku device and make sure we are providing the best service but we need more details.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DougInDetroit
Channel Surfer

Peacock Help site offers nothing about this.  Phone number for Peacock Customer Service is constantly busy.  Here's the problem I have - 2 days ago, the "My Stuff" list in Peacock on both of my Roku boxes went from showing all the things I have Saved to My Stuff down to a total of only 12 items.  It never goes above that even if you reintroduce a show to the list.  If you erase one from the 12 that appear, another one from your list will pop on in its place.  Everything in "My List" shows up in Peacock on-line, just not through the Roku boxes.  This started two days ago - May 17, 2023.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DougInDetroit,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue when accessing content from "My Stuff" in the Peacock channel through Roku.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Peacock support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Peacock support here: www.peacocktv.com/help

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DougInDetroit
Channel Surfer

Also - I followed your earlier directions on uninstalling the Peacock app, checking for Roku Updates, then re-installing the Peacock app on the Roku box.  It is still exactly the same - only 12 items in "My Stuff" most everything is missing from the view, but I can find all of them in My List on Peacock on my computer on-line- they're all there.  Interestingly, Peacock doesn't show My Stuff as one of the main choices, only through the left-hand menu AND they also don't show all NBC TV shows in a row, just select TV shows of various kinds, so finding a regular show that we watch has required searching for the title, since we can't find it in MyList!  Please help us with this!

DougInDetroit
Channel Surfer

Please understand this trouble with "My Stuff" is apparently a problem with the Roku Peacock app.  Peacock doesn't not have anything posted about this and Peacock Help page is useless.  Also, I have been trying to call the Peacock Customer Service phone line and it is either busy, or just rings endlessly - no one answers.  Can you please get someone AT ROKU to contact Peacock and get this problem resolved?  This is going to take that level of involvement and all other efforts are not working for all of us who have the problem.

tljacku1
Channel Surfer

Yes I have the same issue with only being able to see 12 shows in the list. The peacock help pages ARE USELESS and the chat bot was also no help. It just said that they are “aware of the problem” but offered nothing else. It does seem that it is a Roku peacock app issue and I also wish that someone at Roku would contact peacock on our behalf to get this issue resolved. This seems to be what it will take to get the help we need since we have tried all of the things everyone has told us to do and still the problem is not solved.