Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jamestcl
Reel Rookie

Re: Is Roku app and Roku channel down?

Jump to solution

When my apps show i can use them. Main menu shouldnt rely on their service, waiting for home screen to time out annoying.

0 Kudos
jimmo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am also unable to use the Roku Channel and see the home display of Roku Live and apps on the Roku homepage.

I unplugged the Roku box for 10 minutes and disconnected the box from the HDMI port. But that did not remedy the situation.

0 Kudos
Claxton63

Jump to solution

Thank you for the update

0 Kudos
jl4532990
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

And they had the nerve to have us approve their ability to take our channel hostage a couple months ago. Now, this crapola.

0 Kudos
jl4532990
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Sorry, find it hard to believe you.

0 Kudos
KayLovve

Jump to solution

My app is working but only as the TV remote, I can’t access the typical Home Screen of the app

Indy919
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

There is a problem on the Roku side where there is missing content and problems with trying to add or update channels. 

Check out my previous post in this thread which includes a message from the Roku team, who is aware of the problem and are working on it.

Jump to solution

I'm having same problem. I also unplugged everything, still didn't work.  I checked for update, I then did a system restart and nothing....still blank.

0 Kudos
jimmo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi Claxton63,

Even though I disconnected and restarted my Roku box and updated the Roku Channel app, I did not do the factory and network resets as you did, as doing those things might make it complicated for me to use my streaming device at all.

I am assuming that since others here are reporting the same problem that this is some sort of Roku system-wide issue which will, hopefully, eventually be fixed. In any event, please keep me informed and thank you..

Jim

jimmo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi Indy919,

Thank you for the update.

Jim