Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trained

Re: Is Roku app and Roku channel down?

Jump to solution

Unplugging box as suggested did not help me.

0 Kudos
Jamestcl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is annoying. Roku down fine. Having the home screen go temp blank while roku down this sucks… why does it tie up the home screen???

0 Kudos
Mandienrandy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It seems everyone is having the same issue roku channel app not working and no live TV on TCL roku TV either no streaming store can't add apps nothing at all but I can watch tubi Hulu Netflix peacock Disney plus etc just fune just not roku at all can't add anything to my TV either can watch TCL TV app just fine I literally have to login on cellphone to watch roku and login roku online to add apps to TV but can't watch roku I am missing midsomer murders 

0 Kudos
Wohali
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same has happened to me

0 Kudos
Jamestcl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The having all tiles go blank till a 30 sec timeout while hitting home is annoying. Shows that if romu is ever perma down this tv will be annoying 

0 Kudos
jl4532990
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My rokus are not working either. I did a reboot several times. Is it possible, that Roku crashed?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

My Roku channel is down, Chandler, Arizona, what's going on? does anybody know?

0 Kudos
Mandienrandy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Trained unplugging TV etc isn't going  to work until roku fixes it on thier end can you select anything at all I had to mess around until I could select Hulu Netflix etc the apps I already had on my TCL roku TV it really bites big time let me know 

0 Kudos
jl4532990
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Nothing works

0 Kudos
Claxton63

Jump to solution

Roku channel is down. All other apps work. Restarted router, factory reset and it's still down

0 Kudos