Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bentley85

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

Just emailed too!!!

Mandie278

Jump to solution

I too have searched for this show for years to no avail. I had given up on ever finding full seasons and episodes. I found it one week before it was removed and only made it to season 4. The music owns the rights to the show so it will never be released on a DVD set or if it is they'll charge so much only rich people can afford it. I'm so sad I missed it and wish dearly Roku would keep it going.

Mandie-WV

rfgenerator
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Just checked (6:49AM EST) and indeed "Cold Case" has gone cold. It's gone. It would be interesting to hear what the real story was about it no longer being available. Could be anything from Roku simply didn't want to pay for it any more, to the distributor of the program not able to secure an agreement from the many music rights entities due to the large variety of music that is featured in the program. Will see if it surfaces on any other distribution network or platform in the next several months. 

Jump to solution

I went to go watch cold case and it was gone along with the show without a trace.   Sad new years day.

Cold case and without a trace

Jump to solution

I have looked for these two shows for years and finally found them a couple of months ago. Now you have taken them both away.   Can you please bring them back.   Thank you.

Rebecky

Jump to solution

I have been watching Cold Case daily and did not realize it was going away. Couldn’t find it this morning and searched  online & couldn’t find it anywhere. It’s my main reason for watching the Roku channel. Please bring it back!! 

Rocky05

Jump to solution

Yes please bring back Cold Case Series.  

tt4
Channel Surfer

Re: Cold case and without a trace

Jump to solution

These are two of our favorites too. WE knew Cold Case was leaving, but were surprised about Without a Trace since there was no "leaving Soon:" banner. These are our Friday and Saturday shows. This is so disappointing.

shb2527
Reel Rookie

cold case

Jump to solution

I see Cold Case is no longer streaming.  Best show, please bring it back!  What can we do as fans to bring it back?

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

After midnight it stopped playing and disappeared from the feed. Sadness!