Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winship40

Cold case being taken off

Jump to solution

My boyfriend and I have been looking for Cold case for a long time when we finally found it a few weeks ago just be disappointed with the news that ruku channel is taking it off their site. How can I stop this from happening ?? 

andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Cold case being taken off

Jump to solution

Shows come and go all the time on all networks as contracts and agreements change. Plus, Roku may be limited in the number of titles they can carry from a particular studio, so they rotate them around.

0 Kudos
SpecialKD222
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How can we stop this?  Why are they canceling "Cold Case" again? They were canceling it in October and then said that it was back by popular demand only to cancel it again at the end of this month. Why??

SpecialKD222
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

How can we stop this?  Why are they canceling "Cold Case" again? They were canceling it in October and then said that it was back by popular demand only to cancel it again at the end of this month. Why??

Karlene

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

I'd like to know where you read it's going to CBS all access.  I'd prefer it stay on Roku forever, but I do have CBS all access.

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It hasn't been confirmed anywhere. The person that made the comment just assumed since its supposedly leaving here (which I haven't seen on my app) that it's going on there, since it's where cold case use to be on tv channel wise.

0 Kudos
rsenots

Jump to solution

Please keep "Cold Case"!!

Love this show. Don't know how I missed it when it originally aired. 

They need to do a new season with the same cast.

Please don't leave "Cold Case"!!😭

tt4
Channel Surfer

Re: Cold 🥶 Case Leaving!!

Jump to solution

It's leaving the end of December, unfortunately.

0 Kudos
d2berkeley
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How can we implore Roku to keep Cold Case?

Tinkerbell_95
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel getting rid of cold case??

Jump to solution

Does anyone know exactly when they plan on taking this show off I’m so sad to see it go we’re all enjoying it! Please don’t just yet Roku!!! ☹️