Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcthread
Reel Rookie

Installed apps and half of my Home Screen is gone

I was watching Netflix last night, switched over to my Xbox for a while to play with friends, and when I came back to the Home Screen to go back to watching, everything was gone. Instead of seeing the “Home, Featured Free, Live TV,” etc. on the left hand side of the screen, all I see is “Home, Streaming Channels, Settings.” And I had Netflix, Hulu, peacock, YouTube, and several other apps installed and they have disappeared too. Only icons I have are HDMI input, Cable TV, and Live TV.

I tried restarting the TV, manually unplugging and replugging, clearing the cache, and none of that worked. How can I fix this?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Installed apps and half of my Home Screen is gone

@jcthread Go to settings, system, about, and see if your email shows.  It sounds like you are logged out of your Roku account on the device.  

0 Kudos
jcthread
Reel Rookie

@HDMIGuy as a matter of fact, this is true. Just moved into this apartment that came with the TV so I never signed into my own email, it never even occurred to me to think about it. I’ll see if this fixes it.

0 Kudos
CFF9

on my Westinghouse Roku I accidentally deleted my FiOS TV app,, how can I retrieve it

0 Kudos
CFF9

I accidentally deleted my FiOS Verizon app on my Roku Westinghouse TV so I can't watch regular TV so how do I retrieve it

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@CFF9, there isn't a FIOS app as far as I know, so I assume you removed the input from your Home Screen or Roku moved it under "TV inputs" (not sure of the wording).  See if it's there or try to find it under Settings->TV inputs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos