Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kgw_1401

ITVx not showing some programmes

Hello, I’ve recently set up a brand new Roku Express for my grandma and she cannot seem to view some programmes on ITVx, my grandad has been able to watch ‘After the Flood’ on his tv and has been teasing her with spoilers… when I go to search for it on her device it doesn’t show but I can view it on the app on my phone and it clearly shows on my grandad’s smart tv in the care home. I’ve checked for updates etc and we created her an account in case that was an issue but she still can’t see it. Does anyone know why some programmes are not showing? Thank you in advance! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Crispy1910

Re: ITVx not showing some programmes

Yes. Been having Exactly the same problem via ITVX. Won't load 'after the flood' and just disappears back to ITVX home screen. Roku developers are looking at the problem. No other programs on ITVX affected.

0 Kudos
mrmakalaka

Re: ITVx not showing some programmes

Having a similar problem with Trigger Point series 2. It shows on ITV x on smart TV but not on Roku Express.

0 Kudos