Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I watched part one of the odyssey and went to watch part two and it is a repeat of part one. ...

Same has happened to me. For some reason on the "roku channel" odyssey part 2 is a duplicate of part 1. Had to watch part 2 on another platform.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I watched part one of the odyssey and went to watch part two and it is a repeat of part one. ...

Hi @SerialArsonist,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing. Could you send us a photo or video of your running problem?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PMB1977

Re: I watched part one of the odyssey and went to watch part two and it is a repeat of part one. ...

It's been 6 months since you responded Roku. This is still an issue on 04/13/24. It is not a user or product issue. No needs for screenshots or uploads. Simply try to watch episode two and see for yourself dear Roku bot. This is the problem with automated replies.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PMB1977,

Thanks for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We're aware of the issue and the Roku channel team has been investigating this issue closely. We'll get back to you once we have an update and I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos