Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mexico24
Reel Rookie

I’m in Guest mode and cannot login To MLB APP and others, Netflix I can. I’m in Puerto Vallarta

We are in an Airbnb. When I try to open some apps, like MLB, which I have a subscription to, I get this message.  Cannot login in guest mode or something that says the same thing like unable to in guest mode. 

We want to watch news and the endless black screen with the white circling thing will go on forever.  Basically we can only watch and log in to Netflix. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I’m in Guest mode and cannot login To MLB APP and others, Netflix I can. I’m in Puerto Vallarta

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Mexico24!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we'd be more than happy to be of assistance in utilizing the Guest Mode through your Roku account. 

Before we proceed, may we first know if you're using your own Roku player or if is it the player that comes with the TV on your Airbnb unit? 

Also, since you've mentioned that the error message you've been receiving is related to being unable to sign into Guest Mode, kindly open our Support article on How to use Guest Mode on a Roku streaming device to help you utilize this feature successfully.

Please let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mexico24
Reel Rookie

Re: I’m in Guest mode and cannot login To MLB APP and others, Netflix I can. I’m in Puerto Vallarta

Hola

I have read that article and it sadly it was no help. It is actually a TCL Roku TV in this Airbnb. Not a device.  THERE ARE TWO TCL Roku TVs here.  

0 Kudos