Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cecile
Level 7

I can't subscribe Discovery plus

I have installed discovery+ on Roku but I can't subscribe to it. How do I subscribe to it? I've already subscribed online thinking I had to do that since Roku wouldn't let me.  Should I unsubscribe online or is there any other way? Thank you

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I can't subscribe Discovery plus

If you subscribed online then you should be subscribed.  What happens when you start the Discovery+ channel/app?  It should ask you to log in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
bubbles51
Level 7

I have been watching Discovery on my Samsung Smart TV . A banner came up saying that my subscription had run out so buy a package . I have tried a dozen times but it gets as far as password for Amazon and then repeatedly says invalid password . I know the original password was correct but I changed it on the app so I know absolutely that it is correct ... any ideas ? 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hello @bubbles51

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We would recommend reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos