Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cartafelix

I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA Channels

I am having trouble watching the Puerto Rico fta channels. I subscribed but doesn’t let me see the channel just keeps saying buy?

15 REPLIES 15
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: I can not see the Puerto Rico FTA Channels

You probably do not have enough money in your Credit Card.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Cartafelix, thanks for reaching out about your streaming issue. We see that you're having issues watching the content even after subscribing. Let's look into this!

Have you tried removing the channel yet? You can do this by traveling to the channel on your home screen, pressing the star(*) button on your remote, and selecting remove channel.

We suggest restarting your device before adding the channel again. Settings > System > System restart.

Please let us know if you're still unable to access your subscription content. We're here to help.

Anieris
Reel Rookie

Same to me. One month and i cant watch . 

Me pide comprar, compro y dice otra vez....comprar y nada mas.  No acepta el pago. O lo acepta pero vuelve a la pagina de inicio otra vez donde dice comprar. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anieris,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and we use Google translate to respond to any unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anieris
Reel Rookie

Yes. I buy the channel.   I see on the app is active...but when i try to watch the page request buy again.  And again, and again and no let me see nothing.  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anieris,

Thanks for following up.

We recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Sign in with your channel login credentials.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anieris,

Thanks for following up.

We recommend trying to remove the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote, and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. Sign in with your channel login credentials.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jdemaestra
Reel Rookie

Hi! I am having this same issue but it’s not letting me delete the channel. I’ve tried the restart and it doesn’t work either. 
Please help!! Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Jdemaestra
Reel Rookie

I’ve tried this and it doesn’t work.

0 Kudos