Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I  am trying to get set up so peacock channel will work

Hello, my daughter set up this Roke, and I changed the password and username! I  am trying to get set up so peacock channel will work?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: REMOVE "CONTINUE WATCHING" FROM MY HOMESCREEN!

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @sheilabsplease!

No worries; we're here to find you the best resolution possible. We may need to gather more information before we provide you with troubleshooting procedures or advice. Kindly answer our queries below:

1. Are you trying to set up your Roku streaming device/TV to be able to stream the Peacock app?
  2. Before you changed the username and password, have you been having playback issues with the Peacock app? If so, may we know what error message prompted on your screen when you attempted to launch the app? 
  3. Do you have a subscription to the app? If so, is it under Roku or directly from the app? 
  4. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue you've been experiencing? 

Once we have a more precise grasp of the situation, we can recommend the appropriate next steps. We'll be looking forward to your response. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos