Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csargent1
Reel Rookie

Re: I BEG YOU STOP STOP STOP WITH THE SAME COMMERCIAL LOOP ON ROKU LIVE TV

suprisingly no spanish, but - > thats how we rolllllll on the rick eisen showwww, what would youuuuu do, "my favorite show hehehehe", madonna's a bad influence, oops sorryyy, martha some might say she's a multitasker, cancer cancer cancer cancer be afraid it doesnt care about borders or income! grrrrrrrrrrr make it stoppp

0 Kudos
Bertrand00
Binge Watcher

Please tell me you're watching from outside America,  and how to. 

0 Kudos
LS2024

Agree! The one that drives me crazy is the home decor one where the lady comes into the house and screeches “OH MY GOOOOD!” I watch Dateline and leave it on all day but I have had enough. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@LS2024 

If you need a break from the Roku commercials, you can watch Dateline 24/7 on Pluto. (free)

https://www.pluto.tv/en/live-tv/637413d8531e0c0007442d6d

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/0719d122fc30b9f282fa106a903ab1d6/pluto-tv-its-free-tv

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
csargent1
Reel Rookie

I’ve stopped watching Roku, I can’t take another “if they aren’t married by a certain DUE DATE” or “for everyone out there FOLLOW YOUR DREAM!!!” 

0 Kudos
WitchyLady
Reel Rookie

How about you fix your dumb looping garbage commercials that have been the same 5-6 commercials for about a year on "Americas Real Voice", its beyond ridiculous. You risk loosing your members. Its not the channels problem either. These are ROKU commercials. No one is interested in these dumb ads for Emeril, Martha Stewart,  cooking"follow your dreams commerical" Lincoln logs builders, or the dumb Marry Each Other show. Im about to shove the Roku box in the trash.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@WitchyLady 

You can watch Real Americas Voice (RAV) on a couple of the free channels/apps.  I actually just watch it mostly on the Rumble channel/app for Roku. It is also available as a standalone channel/app if you prefer.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/5e1b380d0d963b69b988490cd2a0a488/real-americas-voice

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/9d7828c984f24d379ee54f2f2028361f/rumble

----

Good thing with streaming is that there are often multiple places (channels/apps) if which you can get the same content).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
deedee74
Channel Surfer

I did!! Soooo much better!

I understand your frustration with repetitive commercials, and it can indeed be challenging to endure the same ads continuously. While I can't directly impact the advertising choices, I recommend reaching out to Roku customer support or providing feedback through their channels to express your concerns. It's essential for companies to be aware of viewer sentiments to enhance the user experience.

On a lighter note, if you're seeking a break from the commercial madness, consider exploring 24/7 appliance repair services to fix any technical glitches and maintain your home appliances seamlessly. This might offer a positive distraction from the repetitive ad loop while addressing practical needs.

0 Kudos