Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I BEG YOU STOP STOP STOP WITH THE SAME COMMERCIAL LOOP ON ROKU LIVE TV

big pharma is the root cause of most of the mass shootings we have.

back in the day, a pro of getting cable tv was no more commercials.  that didn't last long.  greed.

It’s a disgrace. 

0 Kudos

Money is always the root of all evil. All these companies suck. Outsource customer service to India, can’t speak English and read corporate lines to you despite the **bleep** service. 

100%.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @community users,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

Please be advised that we strived to avoid other things that Roku users might disagree with. I'll forward your comments to the appropriate Roku team for review.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WitchyLady
Reel Rookie

they deliberately air repeat drag queen commercials on conservative channels where people are not interested in that trash.

0 Kudos
LoriHoltz

I agree but now NewsMax is a mess. I’m going to be done with it because of that which who knife this Newsmax2. Will stay on Ruko to see the dumb commercials. I paid for NewsMax Plus and can’t get that either! WTH???

0 Kudos
WitchyLady
Reel Rookie

Ya I do not buy Newsmaxes excuse about not being allowed to stream free. They are going to lose big on  this move. In this economy $4.99 for just typical news is nuts and the announcement came out of nowhere within 2 days. Not once did they notify anyone here until the day before.

I also refuse to use a phone app to watch. I use very little apps on phones. If it's not on my Roku TV, Pluto , prime then they are out of luck in my household as we stopped paying for overpriced cable ripoff 2 years ago as well.

0 Kudos
TeedOff
Binge Watcher

i thought i was the only one that was sick of rick eisen, the fake weird al movie, and martha stewart!!

It's real funny when the commercials are in spanish... anyone else get random stretches where the commercials are in spanish (but important text on screen in english)?

0 Kudos