Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deedee74
Channel Surfer

Re: I BEG YOU STOP STOP STOP WITH THE SAME COMMERCIAL LOOP ON ROKU LIVE TV

I switched to Pluto - it has commercials but not the SAME ONES over & over. 

I agree a 100% especially since I'm paying for this service. And I don't understand Spanish. I don't care to continue to be subjected to this. And I can't fast forward through it. So I'm stuck. Come on, do something.

I would just like to subscribe to English.  I'll subtitle my own TV.

0 Kudos
deedee74
Channel Surfer

Same - commercials I can deal with but it’s serious psychological waterboarding to hear literally the exact same loud obnoxious commercials in the same order every 10 minutes ALL DAY EVERY DAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Bertrand00
Binge Watcher

I only want to watch Rich Eisen, bit it won't play in britian any more.

I'm fed up of asking for a fix . Dont suppose it streams anywhere that isn't geo blocked does it ? 

0 Kudos
baddogjames
Channel Surfer

Hey ..do like I do. .when the

Commercials air, switch channels and go right back and you should get a splash screen with the channel name and a timer to when the show comes back in instead of sitting through the same stuff. 

0 Kudos
baddogjames
Channel Surfer

IMG_20231026_193037.jpg

0 Kudos
baddogjames
Channel Surfer

Re: my picture post. 

That's what I mean. If you get a commercial loop. Switch channels and go back and they'll be a splash screen with a timer on most shows. 

0 Kudos
csargent1
Reel Rookie

exactly!!! i dont want to see the same cringe cancer commercial 1000 times in the day! pls stop!!!!

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Community Users!

We appreciate your post,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with commercials and ads. We understand that repetitive ads take out the fun of the streaming experience. We want to assure you that we are committed to following the proper standards with our commercials and ads to avoid offensive and inappropriate displays of content.
We'll forward your comments to the appropriate Roku team for review.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

The only commercials you see on paid TV are prescriptions from big pharma and medicare. I watched one hour and made a note: 7 out of every 10 commercials were these two. And over and over and over. The crooks at big pharma are so corrupt that their depression drug commercials end up causing depression. I mute all commercials or flip to other channels because I hate them so much. Trump 2024