Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
punky0280s
Reel Rookie

Hunter episodes are replaying scenes out of order in Roku Channel

Hello,

So far all Hunter episodes are replaying scenes out of order in the Roku Channel. Is this being addressed? It has been over a month and the issue continues...

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hunter episodes are replaying scenes out of order in Roku Channel

@punky0280s

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What series, season, and episodes/titles are you seeing this issue occur?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Series: Hunter

Season: All

Episodes/titles: All

Effects all Hunter episodes.  Randomly jumps to different scenes out of sequence and replays scenes.  This has been occurring for quite some time.

Examples: S2:E1 - Case X , S2:E2 - Night of the Dragons , S2:E3 - The Biggest Man in Town

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@InHisImage07

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mcarpenter

Re: Movie Edits, scenes cut out, replaying previous segments

I had this happen to me while watching Hunter (Fred Dryer) on Roku channel. In particular I was watching the Season 3 Episode 6 "From San Francisco With Love". The show was jumping all over the place so bad     I stopped watching it. I have had this issue with other season 3 episodes of Hunter as well. Please fix.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@mcarpenter

Thanks for the post.

I've passed the information along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

This is still happening across all issues of Hunter. Restarting, updating, rebooting wifi doesn’t fix the issue. Can we please have an update on fixing this? Thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@SunnyGirlCA

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos