Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sasha21
Level 7

Hulu reverts to Home Screen after each live tv episode

Device keeps resetting to the home page after each live stream episode. Have Hulu live TV. Have uninstalled Hulu, reset device & reinstalled, but continues. Have unplugged power and restarted after 5 minutes - still happening. Show software is up to date. Have tried emailing support, but email won’t go through.

Model 3810 RW Romulo Streaming Stick +

Serial # YH00FK638063 (C2392F638063)

Software Version 10.0.0 Build 4209-50

Time Stamp 2021-10-30T07:01:22Z

Issue ID 63-435-301

Tags (1)
29 REPLIES 29
frankkasten
Level 9

Re: Hulu reverts to Home Screen after each live tv episode

I have Hulu Live on three TV's with different Roku models on each.  They all do what you have described.  They just began acting this way within the last week.  It's extremely annoying. 

wearyofbs
Level 7

Having same issue. Started 3 days ago. 

Montucky
Level 7

I have the same issue. Started this week. 2 roku devices and 2 roku TVs with the same issue. Wondering if this is a Hulu problem. Very annoying!!!

map7883
Level 8

Having same problem, but it does it in the middle of the show.  Not live TV. Started 3 days ago.  37 minutes into show!! Very frustrating.

Guitargirl
Level 8

Having same issue .mine just started yesterday. Very frustrating! 

slkaps
Level 7

This started today for me. Frustrating to say the least. Please post resolution here if anyone gets it figured out. Thanks!

cheeflo
Level 7

I have both issues ... randomly mid-show and just a minute or so before a show ends, cutting off any closing narration and dialogue.

msharpe11
Level 7

Same issue. Started recently. 

CWP33
Level 7

On the hour every hour my Roku returns to the home page?

Every hour on the hour my Roku will automatically go back to the home page.  I called Hulu and they said it was a Roku issue and they were aware of it.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Any advice to stop it? 

0 Kudos