Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FOX NEWS dropping off on HULU and reverts to ROKU home screen on the hour.

Jump to solution

Same problem on every TV watching fox from hulu on roku stick. Goes back to roku home every hour. Very annoying

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.

I'm going to contact the FCC and file a complaint.

Big Dog in Florida

thost19
Streaming Star

Re: Keeps kicking me out of my apps and back to the home screen

Jump to solution

Kicked me out of Hulu Live TV several times today after about 30 minutes of viewing each time. This is ridiculous. Restarting and doing all the usual requested remedies does absolutely nothing. Something broke in version 12. It's doing it on all of my Roku Express 4k+ They were working perfectly fine before. Everytime they update the Roku something gets screwed up.

0 Kudos
Lobo2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same problem for about a month. What's the problem?

Coffeeluvinrn64
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

|m having the same problem, I've called 5 times done everything they've asked me to do I have uninstalled it reinstalled it and installed it again reinstalled it again I've unplugged my TV I have reset my router I have done it all and it is absolutely still doing it today and I'm over it I've got DirecTV coming to my house Monday. 

Coffeeluvinrn64
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

YEP! That's exactly what I think also! Has to be it's the ONLY channel doing it!!! I've got Direct TV Coming out 

Lobo2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is Fox News aware of their channel being the only one having this problem? Doesn't pass the smell test.

trouble48746
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue and contacted Hulu. They are aware of this and said they expect to have a resolution shortly. I chat with a live agent daily to keep them working on the fix.

Coffeeluvinrn64
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just contacted Fox News just to make them aware of what's going on over here on Hulu for those of us that love Fox News and watch Fox News I don't think it's really fair that they're doing that to us and it's obviously purposely since all of us keep calling them and they have no solution to the problem so hannity is aware of it now and I'm sure he's going to be reporting on this one

thost19
Streaming Star

Re: Keeps kicking me out of my apps and back to the home screen

Jump to solution

@Rlrth

Decided to try the factory reset you suggested and it's been running over an hour so far with no issues. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the suggestion! It's unfortunate we have to do this every time they do simple updates.

0 Kudos