Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Warhawkg

Hulu doesn't show all episodes?

Jump to solution

We haven't used Hulu in a while on the ROKU tv. We started up Hulu again so I set it up on my computer. We were watching a show and all 7 seasons were available on it. We fired up the TV to watch it and we can only watch one season on the TV? That doesn't make sense at all!! Why can I watch all seasons on my computer but not my tv? Help!?!?!

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hulu doesn't show all episodes?

Jump to solution

@Warhawkg @Greg20

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Hulu support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/

Thanks,
Danny​​​​​​

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

You have to highlight the season 1 and then scroll upwards. It took me a long time to figure out... It is a silly layout. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Warhawkg 

Give us specifics. What show? What season? What episodes? Give us specifics and we'll see what we can find out.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Greg20

Jump to solution

I’ve got the same issue with my new ROKU. We were binging Chicago Fire and tuned to it on our new set. We could only get seasons 1 (first) and 10 (current). We wanted season 5, episode 13. What’s up?!?!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Warhawkg @Greg20

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Hulu support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/

Thanks,
Danny​​​​​​

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rbarajas

Jump to solution

This may be more of a streaming problem: I have shows saved under My Stuff. About 2 weeks ago I could no longer view any episodes listed under any of the shows (I have about 30) saved in My Stuff. There just appears a fading line like it is trying to connect to something but never does. I have tried uninstalling the app but hasn't helped. If I find the show under Home it  shows the episodes just fine but defeats the purpose of having them in My Stuff. This is only happening on my Android tablet and phone, not the TV or husbands iphone. Any suggestions? 

DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@rbarajas wrote:

This may be more of a streaming problem: I have shows saved under My Stuff. About 2 weeks ago I could no longer view any episodes listed under any of the shows (I have about 30) saved in My Stuff. There just appears a fading line like it is trying to connect to something but never does. I have tried uninstalling the app but hasn't helped. If I find the show under Home it  shows the episodes just fine but defeats the purpose of having them in My Stuff. This is only happening on my Android tablet and phone, not the TV or husbands iphone. Any suggestions? 

If I'm following you -- and I may not be so correct me if I'm misunderstanding you -- your Hulu experience on Roku is fine. Your Hulu experience on your Android tablet and Android phone is bad. Is that correct?

If so, Roku can't help you with that. Some of the other users here may offer a suggestion, but that's really outside the scope of a Roku support forum. I'd suggest Android support or Hulu support. Roku isn't an Android device, so issues related to Android devices are not really for this forum.

Now, if I'm not understanding things correctly, please restate the issue.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

You have to highlight the season 1 and then scroll upwards. It took me a long time to figure out... It is a silly layout. 

tankgirly
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Omg this comment was extremely helpful. I feel dumb now haha. But seriously, how completely unintuitive is that?! Thank you! 

Cdsp8282

Jump to solution

@Kripptonite thank you thank you for this comment! 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I know this is an old answer but thank you so much, you just saved my sanity. What a dumb layout.