Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sluggerb
Reel Rookie

How to you downgrade a channel?

The YouTube app auto updated on me, and the new version causes the colors to display extremely saturated and causes me immediate eye strain rendering the videos unwatchable. 

How do I downgrade back to the previous version of the YouTube app? Is there a site that lists the version history of the apps so I can see what the older version was? And how do you turn off auto updating so this doesn't happen again? Where can I view app upgrade rollouts to confirm when an app was upgraded? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to you downgrade a channel?

Hello! @sluggerb,

A friendly welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist. 

We open our streaming TV platform to the greatest amount of content possible to captivate a wide range of global viewers. While we do not manage publisher content, including live content, it must adhere to our guidelines and channel criteria.

Please be advised to contact the channel provider directly for further assistance.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sluggerb
Reel Rookie

I want to find out how to downgrade a channel that was updated. Is  that possible?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@sluggerb, that's not possible.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos