Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TC1710

How to get Zeam app on Roku tv

Jump to solution

It says zeam is available on roku tv, yet I cannot find in the app store on my roku tv. Does anyone know how I can get this on my roku?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to get Zeam app on Roku tv

Jump to solution

Hi @TC1710,

Thank you for your query and welcome to the Roku Community!

We've made an effort to locate the channel but to no avail. You can ask the channel team this question and inform them that you would want to see the channel added to Roku.

Feel free to inform the Roku Community if there is anything more we can do to help you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Boz,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We value your inquiry and interest in learning more about adding the Zeam channel, which may also be known as the VUit Zeam channel, on your Roku device, and we'll provide you with all the details needed. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Store.
  3. Select Channels, then browse by genre, recommended, featured, top free, and other categories.
  4. You can also scroll and select Search, then type the name of the channel.
  5. When you want to learn more about an app, press OK on your remote.
  6. If the app is free, select Add channel; if the app requires a subscription, select OK to start a free trial or purchase a subscription.

See more ways to add apps here: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if you have further queries, and we'll be glad to assist you.

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TC1710,

Thank you for your query and welcome to the Roku Community!

We've made an effort to locate the channel but to no avail. You can ask the channel team this question and inform them that you would want to see the channel added to Roku.

Feel free to inform the Roku Community if there is anything more we can do to help you.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Zeam appears to be an upgrade/replacement for VUit which was Gray Television's previous streaming app. The VUit app is still available in the Roku streaming store. This is just speculation, but maybe if you install the VUit app there will (soon?) be an update that replaces it with the Zeam app. 

I already had VUit installed so I'll be waiting it to see if my guess is correct.

Gnnrunner

Jump to solution

Thanks for the remark about VUit. I just added the app on ROKU and it says “adding VUit Zeam”

Jump to solution

When I downloaded the Vuit app on Roku it says vuit Zeam so it works using the Vuit app for free local Tv 

3-19-24

techthanos
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If you are still not finding it , I feel you should try the Roku Screen Mirroring method , That will help - Refer here : 

Vuit Zeam on Roku 

Tags (2)
BipolarGirl48
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Open roku app online then account add channels and type in code ZEEM

0 Kudos
Boz
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@BipolarGirl48 wrote:

Open roku app online then account add channels and type in code ZEEM

How would that help?  The app being requested is Zeam, not ZEEM.   ZEEM must be something different, since it's spelled differently, correct?

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Boz,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We value your inquiry and interest in learning more about adding the Zeam channel, which may also be known as the VUit Zeam channel, on your Roku device, and we'll provide you with all the details needed. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Store.
  3. Select Channels, then browse by genre, recommended, featured, top free, and other categories.
  4. You can also scroll and select Search, then type the name of the channel.
  5. When you want to learn more about an app, press OK on your remote.
  6. If the app is free, select Add channel; if the app requires a subscription, select OK to start a free trial or purchase a subscription.

See more ways to add apps here: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if you have further queries, and we'll be glad to assist you.

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Download VUit! This is Zeam.