Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuciferM

How to fix insanely loud commercials on Hulu

Jump to solution

This isn't a solution. It's a deflection. Hulu isn't subject to the FCC's CALM Act because it's a internet streaming service, and the Federal Communications Commission only has authority of radio wave transmissions.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tumbleweed76
Reel Rookie

Re: How to fix insanely loud commercials on Hulu

Jump to solution

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0427.jpeg

I’ve been trying to get this issue fixed for over 6 months on my tcl Roku tv and FINALLY someone with their customer service had me so this and it’s fixed!! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @LuciferM

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

For more information about that channel's commercials and functionality, you'll want to contact Hulu support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Gpeirce
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Funny thing about Hulu and loud commercials.  I was at a friend's house watching a Hulu movie and she didn't have the problem.  She has a Samsung TV and maybe this is just a Roku/TCL problem. Still waiting for a fix.

Tumbleweed76
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0427.jpeg

I’ve been trying to get this issue fixed for over 6 months on my tcl Roku tv and FINALLY someone with their customer service had me so this and it’s fixed!! 

0 Kudos
Tumbleweed76
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0427.jpeg

Tags (3)
0 Kudos