Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dannyherk

Re: Not enough space

Jump to solution

I have been having the same issue of YouTube not having enough space. I do a factory reset and it works fine till the next day and I have to factory reset again, adding my email, password,etc. This is getting to be an everyday thing.

0 Kudos
gehrigbjr

Re: How to fix error message 'Not enough space. Please delete some apps and try again'

Jump to solution

Brilliant! Clearing the cache worked for me immediately. I refused to do the factory reset and lose all my settings. I was so confused. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jedgar
Reel Rookie

Re: Not enough space

Jump to solution

Did not resolve mine either. Did an online chat with customer service a little while ago, being referred to a Technician for my problem... Waiting to hear from tech support.

0 Kudos
SailFoilFly
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Not Enough Space

Jump to solution

I'm able to repeat this so I'm fairly certain what the problem is. My Roku 3 seems to have no space whenever I skip ads.  If I leave the channel without watching those ads I get the low space can't launch notification, but if I watch ads entirely without backing out, the type of ads that are counted in the upper corner, no matter what channel it is, after two or three full ads watched the space opens up and every channel has enough space to open again

0 Kudos
homesteadchic
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

i did as you said and factory reset sill doesn't work on my roku tlc 55 inch tv what gives this sucks i cant watch netflix fix it or send a new tv i have to watch it on my cell phone

homesteadchic
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

As  i read you answers it is a little belittling on your part> do you realize we are grown adults and know how to follow directions! all you are doing is repeating the same **bleep** we all did already deleted all apps reset the tv and factory reset it doesn't frigging work. get this fixed or refund us all our money back or replace the tvs and devices we purchased from roku or we will all get together and resolve it in a different way. we are giving you the benefit of the doubt but your writing the same thing like are we sure we followed your directions yes jerk we did and your not helping

homesteadchic
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

keeping you posted and your not doing anything to help us i have a tlc Roku i did all the ridiculous things you said numerus times and netflix does not work is there a cache or something else?? stop repeating the same reply it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!  or send a new tv this is crazy i can watch Netflix on my cell phone and not the tv i bought that has a netflix button on the remote for what is going on get a supervisor to fix this since all you are doing is repeating the same dumb thing

KOakey

Roku 3 problems with not enough space and adding MicroSD card

Jump to solution

I have a Roku 3, model 4230X (sn 63261D185629) that is about 5 years old.  Software is 9.4.0 build 4200-04.

I have purchased from my desktop both CuriosityStream and Discovery+.

First problem is being able to figure out how to 'connect' my already paid for subscriptions to my Roku.

Second problem is I have added watchTVG but I cannot select it.  I have only 9 channels.  When I attempt to select watchTVG, I get the message:

WatchTVG could not be run because there is not enough space. Remove installed channels or add a microSD.

I added a 2G microSD.  When I power on the Roku, it sees that there is a microSD and asks if I want to format it but my Roku remote no longer works.  I've tried powering off and on the Roku, I'd tried removing and adding back in the HDMI cable with no success.

After reading of the many, many problems with adding microSDs, about needing an SD and not needing an SD, about remotes failing to work, it is discouraging to say the least.

What can I do to

• Add the microSD and keep the remote working?
  • Add additional subscription channels so I can watch them on my TV?

Should I be looking for a different streaming device for my Sony non-streaming TV?

0 Kudos
Shaheer
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi ,
Today when i try to run youtube or any other channel on my roku model 3810x i get the error msg
Cant run channel because there is not enough space.
I deleted almost all the channels and youtube is the only left channel and i am still getting the same issue/ error message.
I already reset the sytem twice and it didn't solve the issue.

Shaheer
Channel Surfer

Channels are not working . No enough space

Jump to solution

Hi ,
Today when i try to run youtube or any other channel on my roku model 3810x i get the error msg
Cant run channel because there is not enough space.
I deleted almost all the channels and youtube is the only left channel and i am still getting the same issue/ error message.
I already reset the sytem twice and it didn't solve the issue.

0 Kudos