Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoEv37

How to HIDE channels on Roku screen

Left hand Side of screen on Roku, There is a list of channels one can access.  I want to hide many of them in order to save time when searching for a channel I want to view.

It can be done.  I have done it before--clicking on the boxes next to the channels.  I need to find edit channels again.  That is where find the boxes to check to Hide. Please help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to HIDE channels on Roku screen

@JoEv37 

if you are in the LiveTV guide of the Roku Channel,  go all the way to the left to the "channel number and channel name" and press the * button on your Roku remote.  A Channel Options menu should appear.  Here you can "Hide this channel" (individual channels), or select "Manage channels" (load a list of channels so you can select multiple to hide/unhide).

Alternatively, while watching content on the Roku Channel LiveTV, press the * button on the Roku remote and then select "Manage channels" to Edit the channel lineup.

On a RokuTV, (as opposed to Roku devices connected to a TV via HDMI), you can also go to Settings/TV Inputs/Manage Channels or use one of the methods above.

----

Roku support page on Favoriting and Hiding Channels - https://support.roku.com/article/4420557730839

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102