Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seashelli
Binge Watcher

How do I contact Classic Reel about ongoing "loading" issues.

I've contacted them a few times and I only get vague responses or non at all it's like they don't want to deal with the customers.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How do I contact Classic Reel about ongoing "loading" issues.

Hi @Seashelli

Thanks for reaching out here in Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you are unable to reach the channel and experience an issue. Does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Have you tried resolving the issue by removing the channel and seeing if it helps?

If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Seashelli
Binge Watcher

Thank you for getting back to me, it's the classic reel channel only, Netflix used to but they seem to have resolved the issue, so classic reel is the only channel I experience this with, I contacted them and they blamed it on an " old Roku" I responded by saying that all of my Rokus are brand new, they have pretty much ignored me ever since. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, updated and restarted the channel & system regularly trying to resolve the issue, the conclusion I've reached is that the problem is on their end, possibly a bandwidth issue from wherever the signal is being transmitted, just guessing here, but I do believe it's on that side of things and not the customers fault like they have claimed. Thank you for taking time to ask and trying to help.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Seashelli 

Thanks for the update. 

We're sorry to hear about your experience. If the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out once more to Classic Reel support and ask for additional assistance with the issue within the channel. 

Regards,
Nimfa

SouthPawPhlly
Roku Guru

I wish I could resolve your problem but I don't work for either Classic Reel or Roku and have no idea what is really going on.  But I do agree with you that the problem is most likely with Classic Reel itself.  

I would like to add that I have had almost no difficulty with loading problems in the past year or so. So hopefully it will improve for you as well.  Maybe some other users will chime in and share their experiences so users can perhaps narrow down problems such as which devises are involved or  internet providers these things happen on more frequently.

I hope this makes sense.