Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asssjjj
Channel Surfer

How can I stream Syfy on my Android phone?

I found the Syfy channel app so useful on the Roku channel store, but I want to watch the same content on my Android phone screen, is there a way to do so?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How can I stream Syfy on my Android phone?

There is a Syfy app available on the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbcu.tve.syfy&hl=en_US&gl=US&pli=1

Just like the app on Roku, I expect you'll have to authenticate with your TV provider credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Asssjjj
Channel Surfer

Re: How can I stream Syfy on my Android phone?

Thanks for giving the exact way to do so, now luckily I have found another alternative to get Syfy on the phone using the Hulu app. I already have this app on my Android phone, so I am going to use it to find the Syfy channel.